How Can You Achieve More By Regular Workout Schedule?
Many people who think of doing exercise or workout often fail to stick to their regular schedule. Most of them give an excuse that due to various work pressure and commitments they cannot participate in their regular exercise routine. If you are also one among them, it is advisable to stop making such lame excuses. If you are really interested to get a good progress in your physique then you can certainly find time for that. Following are a few suggestions that will help you to be regular in your workout schedule.
Do proper planning about your exercise schedule
- In order to ensure that you do not miss any of your workout schedules you must plan all your activities on a weekly basis. By doing this you will know about time management. If you do the planning properly then there will be no chance for you to make any kind of excuses.
- You must place your workout goals of various stages in a location, which is always visible to you. If you look at this exercise regimen daily, you will remain fully motivated.
- You must also review your progress on a weekly basis. In case you need to make any changes in your workout schedule, you may do it now. Make sure that you give sufficient time for your exercise routine.
- You must do exercise for at least half an hour regularly. Also, give another half an hour for proper resting between various workouts.
- You should plan specific kind of exercises for each day and stick to your routine. If you do different workout every day, you will not get bored.
- If you want to lose weight & develop muscle then your exercise routine must have a combination of strength exercises and Cardio exercises
- You can see video of exercise schedule, where they have shown how you can complete strength and Cardio exercises, within half an hour. You can try to do a few of those exercises along with your regular exercises.
- If you follow this schedule for minimum one month then you will find lots of changes in your physique. After one month you can again make new schedule based on your progress rate.
Keep yourself motivated
- In order to motivate yourself you must list down your various accomplishments of each day. You may read them on the next day before you start your workout, which will help you to achieve further more.
- In case you miss your exercise on any day then give some time to do those exercises on the next day.
- You can also motivate yourself by having an exercise partner. You can compare the achievements of each other on a regular basis. This will help you to put more efforts.
- After one month review all the achievements by taking your body measurements. Do not get demoralized if you have not lost lots of weight. Your endurance as well as body strength must certainly have improved.